The Centre for Ilorin Studies (CILS), University of Ilorin, has commiserated with the Governor of Kwara State, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, over the death of his father and the Mutawali of Ilorin, Alhaji AGF AbdulRazaq.
This was contained in a signed condolence meassage to the Governor by the Director of the Centrr, Dr. O. Y. Abdul-Hamid, a copy of which was made available to Unilorin Bulletin last Monday ( July 27,2020).
The statement reads in part, “Please accept our heartfelt condolences on the demise of the sage, our father and one of the foremost leaders of our beloved Emirate, Alh A G F Abdulrazaq SAN, the Mutawali of Ilorin. We are however consoled and convinced by his piety that he is going to meet his Creator salaamu salaamu (in peace) and that his abode shall be aljanatu fridaus”.
Dr. Abdul-Hamid also prayed Allah to uphold every member of the AbdulRazaq family, the entire Ilorin Emirate and indeed the state in general. The CILS Director also commiserated with the Emir of Ilorin “on the demise of this illustrious elder stateman”and prayed Allah to grant the Emir many more years of peaceful reign”.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants