Senator Ibrahim Ida as been appointed as the new Sardaunan Katsina by the Katsina Emirate Council under the leadership of the Emir of Katsina Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Ida’s appointment followed the death of late Ibrahim Coomassie who held the tittle before his demise last week Thursday.
The lawmaker was until his appointment, Ida was the Dan Majen Katsina.
However, the secretary of the emirate and Sallama Katsina, Bello Ifo confirmed the development in a statement made available to journalists on Monday.
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter