Ace comedian, Bovi Ugboma, and his wife, Kris, are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today September 19. The couple got married in 2009 and have three lovely children.
Taking to her page to celebrate Bovi, Kris wrote
”K A U
I am Kris Asimonye Ugboma
I am EVERYWOMAN.
Every woman has a name before Marriage,
Maiden Name they call it,
A name Everywoman holds dear,
Many hold close,
Some never never let go.
Marriage, the Union that can either solidify who you are as a person OR break who you are meant to be.
Husband of mine, the one who extended his name to me.
Soul of my soul,
Wind beneath my wings,
Flesh of my flesh,
Oh how blessed I am to be married to this goldmine of mine!
Everyday so far in this nuptial union, THIS WOMAN rejoices!
Husband of mine ,So secure in who he is,
Completely Unperturbed by my continued use of Maiden name..
Unmoved by conventional ways,
In fact, Husband of mine encourages my use of maiden name!
The Feminist man!!
My husband Bovi!!
Happy anniversary my king!! My special gift!!”
See more photos below.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami