An effective synergy between the Ilorin International Aviation College and the Kwara State University, Malete, has been advocated to enhance proficiency and efficient practical training experience for students in both institutions.
The Kwara State Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Dr. (Mrs.) Mary Ronke Arinde made the advocacy in Ilorin during her familiarization visit and facility tour of the Aviation College.
Dr. Arinde, who said the College is gradually attaining an enviable height in the Aviation industry,
assured that the present administration would not relent in giving priority attention to the College, in order to aid its sustainability and progressive development.
She appraised the efforts and magnanimity of Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for the level of commitment in the sustainance of the Aviation College despite the meagre resources available to the State.
The Commissioner commended the Management and Staff of the Aviation College for their cooperation at ensuring efficient service delivery at sustaining the College.
She also urged the management and instructors to look inwards and expand the college to explore other areas that could be beneficial in the upscale of revenue generation for the college.
The Registrar of the College, Mr. Mohammed Jibril Jimada, in his welcome address on behalf of the Acting Rector, applauded the proactiveness of the new Commissioner for promptly addressing the plights of flight instructors and staffers of the college on her assumption of office.
He assured that trainings for the flight instructors would commence in earnest, having resolved the critical issues bothering on the College.
Mr. Jimada pleaded with the Commissioner to assist the college in facilitating approval of funds for the accreditation of Approved Training Organization (ATO), by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), in order to enhance qualitative service delivery.
- No plans to dump PDP, Samuel Ortom speaks
- (PHOTOS) NLC Protest: Mammoth crowd hit Abuja streets over hardship
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’