Commissioner meets PMAN members in Kwara
The state Commissioner for Communications, Mrs Adenike Afolabi-Oshatimehin, said this on Thursday in Ilorin during a meeting with members of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN).
The commissioner noted that aggressive campaign on COVID-19 at the grassroots is needed in a bid to curb the pandemic in the state.
She also called for concerted efforts among stakeholders in the use of social media to achieve the desired results.
She assured the artistes of the state government support wherever necessary to achieve the set goal.
Earlier, the state Chairman of PMAN, Alhaji Adisa Omobolaji, said the association had always been working for the interest of the state government.
He assured the commissioner of collaboration with the government in its campaign against social vices in the state and Nigeria at large.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides