The deceased has been identified as Vinod Bharara, the owner of Hartron Computer Centre.
People gathered near the crime spot, Paramhans kutiya, after hearing the sound of the gunfire and nabbed the accused.
SP Shashank Kumar Sawan along with police officials reached the spot.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes