A cab driver identified as Olugbega Bodunrin(@boldjohnson07), has finally voiced out claiming that he was the person that conveyed the Italian citizen who was infected with the virus to his destination.
Bodunrin added that he engaged the visitor in conversation and finally had meals with him before they finally separated.
The individual had responded to a post shared on the on Twitter which made it known that the Nigerian government has started working to identify everyone that came in contact with the Italian.
Reacting to the post, Bodunrin claimed that he had contact with the Italian on Wednesday, February 26.
According to him, during the course of the journey, they talked and laughed together, and even went the extra mile by dining together.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo