Conor McGregor and his fiancee, Dee Devlin, have welcomed their child, a son called Rían.
The UFC champ McGregor, 32, took to Instagram to make the announcement of Monday afternoon, May 17, as he shared a snap of himself posing with his new bundle of joy.
Captioning the adorable snap, he wrote: ‘The McGregor Clan is now a family of 5 Healthy baby boy delivered! Baby and Mammy Wonder Woman are doing great!
‘God I thank you for everything you give to me and my family in this world. My new born son, Rían McGregor .’
The couple announced their engagement on August 8 after being in a relationship for 12 years. They have two other children, son Conor Junior, who turned four earlier this month, and daughter Croia, two.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai