Conor McGregor and his fiancee, Dee Devlin, have welcomed their child, a son called Rían.
The UFC champ McGregor, 32, took to Instagram to make the announcement of Monday afternoon, May 17, as he shared a snap of himself posing with his new bundle of joy.
Captioning the adorable snap, he wrote: ‘The McGregor Clan is now a family of 5 Healthy baby boy delivered! Baby and Mammy Wonder Woman are doing great!
‘God I thank you for everything you give to me and my family in this world. My new born son, Rían McGregor .’
The couple announced their engagement on August 8 after being in a relationship for 12 years. They have two other children, son Conor Junior, who turned four earlier this month, and daughter Croia, two.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal