The newly appointed political office holders have been advised to harness the numerous opportunities available in the nation to consolidate on the nascent democracy towards providing dividends of democracy to the electorates.
In his congratulatory message to Commissioners, Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and Special Assistants, issued in Ilorin on Thursday, the Makama Lafiagi, Alhaji Tajudeen Audu, enjoined them to display competence and professionalism in the discharge of their duties.
Alhaji Audu who is also a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) and governorship aspirant in the forthcoming general election commended Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed for appointing and constituting yet another brand of Executive Council in the state.
He however urged the beneficiaries to see their appointments as a rear privilege and call to service to further strengthen the nation’s democratic practice, patriotism as well as national consciousness.
Audu however sued for peace amongst the new executives even as he advised them to desist from any act that could be detrimental to their reputation and offices.
The APC chieftain therefore appealed to the people of the state to continue to support the Governor Ahmed -led government as well as the entire APC leadership towards enhancing governance.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Makama Lafiagi is one of the political gladiators in the Kwara North Senatorial District with many admirers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor