A convicted internet fraudster popularly also known as yahoo yahoo boy, Hope Olusegun Aroke, who is currently serving a 24-year jail term, is still operating from prison, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Authority of the Lagos Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) made the disclosure stressing that Aroke is still in active communication with other high valued targets that are currently being investigated by the Commission for various offences relating to computer fraud and money laundering.
EFCC in a statement says investigation revealed that Hope masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $100, 000, 000 (One hundred Million Dollars) whilst serving his jail term.
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others