Kwara state Command wishes to thank the good people of Kwara State for the near 100% compliance with the orders of the state government to forestall the spread of the dreaded Coronavirus into Kwara state.
However, in spite of the efforts of the police Command to ensure total compliance, some unscrupulous commercial motorcyclists, tricyclists and commercial motorists are bent on sabotaging this great effort.
The Command will do everything within the ambit of the law to ensure that this laudable effort of government and that of the police to enforce compliance are not frustrated.
The Command also wishes to use this opportunity to advise peddlers of fake news to please go on holiday at this time.
Corona virus is a respecter of nobody and surely fake news or unfounded allegations against those who are fighting its scourge are not what is needed at this time to defeat the virus. We are all to ensure that only the right pieces of information are disseminated to the public. Circulating falsehood or unsubstantiated allegations against the law enforcement Agencies at this time will do no good to the efforts of government in this regard.
The Command will appreciate good citizens with genuine reasons to complain against Police actions to do so directly to the Commissioner of Police and not resort to the mischief of unfounded social media tantrum. The Commissioner of police can be reached on the following phone numbers 08060072069 08125275046.
This is not the time to hate but to love. We should all be united in the battle against the scourge of Corona virus in our country. The Commissioner of police therefore appeals to all residents of kwara state to strictly obey every directive of government at this critical time, please
Dsp Okasanmi Ajayi
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Police Command
For: Commissioner of police
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections