Two serving ministers in the President Muhammadu Buhari’s have tested negative for the coronavirus.
They are; The Minister of State for Health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora and the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed.
Also confirmed negative for the infectious disease is the the Ondo State Governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu.
They all got their results on Thursday, ROYAL NEWS reports
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74
- Tinubu for nationwide address on Nigeria @ 63
- Nigeria At 63: We Are On Track For Economic Recovery, Says Obasa
- Nigeria Undoubtedly On Path To Greatness Despite Challenges –Lawan