The outgoing Controller Aliyu Baba Usman who was proceeding on his retirement handed over to Salami at the Correctional headquarters office complex in Ilorin on Thursday.
The new controller in his remarks solicited for the support and cooperation of the staff advising them to be dedicated and shun all forms of indiscipline.
On his part the outgoing controller thanked the staff for their maximum cooperation during his tenure and advised them to extend same to his successor.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the handing over exercise was witnessed by all the officers in charge of the custodial centres and other principal officers in the command.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded