Ikpambese ordered that the defendant be remanded in the Correctional Centre in Makurdi until the judgment sum was completely paid.
Adah said that while the tribunal had ordered the defendant to pay her the sum of N440,000, he had only paid N30,000.
When the case came up, Tebu insisted that he was not in contempt of the court.
Tebu, however, admitted that since he was served with the court judgment, he had paid the sum of N30,000 to Adah, the judgment creditor.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan