A Lagos High Court in Igbosere, Lagos Island has fixed Friday for the hearing of suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, popularly known as Evans.
Evans and three others would be tried on new charges of conspiracy and attempted kidnap by the Lagos State government.
The presiding judge, Justice Oloruntoyin Taiwo, adjourned the case, following an application filed by the Evans’ counsel, Olukoya Ogungbeje, seeking to repeal the charges brought.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal