President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm, ROYAL NEWS reports.
In a statement issued on Sunday by Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina said: “Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.
There have been speculation circulating that the president might have been infected with Covid-19 by his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, who tested positive recently.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes