The Kaduna State government has directed civil servants in the State to resume work on Monday, July 20, with strict compliance to COVID-19 protocols.
It also said that Grade Levels 7 to 13 would resume on Tuesday and Thursday, from 9 am-3 pm.
“Public servants in Kaduna State will resume on Monday, July 20 2020, with strict compliance to Covid-19 protocols,” the government tweeted on its verified Twitter page on Saturday.
“Grade Levels 14 and above will be in their offices Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, while Grade Level 7 to 13 will resume on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9 am-3 pm,” it added.
Meanwhile, Nigeria has recorded 35,454 COVID-19 cases as at today, Saturday, according to the NCDC.
- Why there is hunger, poverty in Bauchi State— Ex-CAS, Sadique
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG