The federal government on Saturday pledged its total support for manufacturers across the country to mitigate against any negative factors that may be caused by the ongoing battle against the coronavirus pandemic.
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr. Nasir Gwarzo, stated this during an emergency meeting with members of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) led by its president, Engr. Mansur Ahmed.
The Permanent Secretary also solicits for hygienic working environment among factory workers and their families.
He extended the appreciation of the federal government to manufacturers for the unflinching efforts towards sustaining the nation’s economy amidst numerous challenges.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92