Iconic footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has posed with his Guiness World Record certificate after becoming the first footballer to score 111 international goals.
He achieved this feat in Portugal vs Ireland’s FIFA World Cup qualifiers on Wednesday, September 1, where he scored two goals for his country.
His Guinness world record of highest number of goals by an international footballer was achieved within the time frame of 2003 and 2021.
As Ronaldo posed with the certificate, he expressed his gratitude for being honoured as the world record breaker in international football.
”Thank you to the Guiness World Records. Always good to be recognized as a world record breaker. Let’s keep trying to set the numbers even higher” he wrote on Instagram
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo