Police are reportedly investigating a burglary at Cristiano Ronaldo’s home in Madeira, Portugal.
The thief is said to have got into the property in the island capital Funchal through an open garage door.
A signed Juventus shirt is said to have been among items taken.
A relative of the footballer’s raised the alarm on Wednesday, October 7, according to respected island paper Diario de Noticias Madeira.
Police are already understood to have visited the property and are said to have identified the thief, described as someone who is already known to them, from CCTV cameras. No arrests have yet been made.
Juventus striker Cristiano spent the first part of the coronavirus lockdown earlier this year staying on the top two floors of the house with his partner Georgina Rodriguez and children after Serie A football was suspended.
- Why there is hunger, poverty in Bauchi State— Ex-CAS, Sadique
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG