Senator representing Cross River Central, John Enoh, has cross-carpeted from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Enoh, who is the Chairman of the senate committee on finance, made the announcement on the floor of the Upper Legislative Chambers on Tuesday.
The lawmaker disclosed that he had registered as a member of the APC in his ward. Reacting to Enoh’s defection, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki wished him well in his new political party, the APC.
“I wish him fruitful service to his people on the platform he has chosen,” Saraki said..
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded