Dana Air has announced its partnership with The ELOY Foundation to empower women in five states in the country.
Speaking on the sponsorship, the Deputy CEO, Dana Air Sukhjinder Mann said the airline’s corporate social responsibility was impact- driven and broad- based and it was proud to be doing this in states in the country.
“Women are a massive asset to any country and we want to add to their development while seeing them grow their skills and small businesses to the benefit of the youth and children in the society.”she said.
Similarly, Miss Tewa Onasanya, Founder of The ELOY Awards Foundation,noted that the ELOY business shower was an educative business gathering specifically organised for women in business to inspire and encourage them to build thriving businesses.
Onasanya said the foundation was about empowering and challenging thousands of women to be more and do more by providing access to resources, business skills and tools.
“This is for them to be able to grow, transform and sustain their businesses, which will in turn benefit their families and the community at large.
“In subsequent years, we have been able to enroll women who are small business owners onto the one year Eloy foundation Sustainable Empowerment Program( SEP).
“They are mentored for six months, and will have access to all they need as entrepreneurs: Information, training, and affordable financing” she added.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo