A renown broadcaster, Alhaji Abdulfatai Adeniyi Dan-Kazeem, has officially retired from active service of the Kwara State.
In a felicitation message Saheed Abdullahi of Radio Kwara, Ilorin, described Dan-Kazeem as a sage in the media industry of Kwara State.
He further said, “He was one of those who made this profession fascinating to us. I don’t even know the way to describe him.
“He really simplified presentation in Broadcast Media in Kwara State and exemplified hardwork, humility and generosity in the Profession.
“I was his ardent fan of his Radio Kwara Programme tagged “Ariya” even before I joined Radio Kwara with Ishola Ogungbesan , “Ema Rocky” and “Etujuka” and indeed hid popular Soap Opera Movie “Lady Director” on Kwara Television. I was always sad when there was power outage when it was time for his Programmes on KWTV then.
“No doubt, Alhaji Dankazeem is a rallying point in Kwara Media Annals.
“He has raised a lot in this Media Business too numerous to mention.
“I love him to the extent that any time I see him in public events, I am always timid or let me say afraid of approaching him because he his a great elephant in Kwara Media Environment.
“I think I can say categorically that Alhaji Abdulfatai Adeniyi Dankazeem is the only Versatile Media Warlord in Kwara State as a Media Practitioner known to me that explored all branches of Mass Communication raging from Journalism, to Visual and Performing Arts, Music, Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing etc
“Don’t be astonished, Alhaji Dankazeem is a Journalist, Actor, Presenter, Advertiser, Marketer, Public Relations Officer, Press Secretary name it, he is just too good.
“As he officially retires, I strongly believe he is not tired but healthy and full of reservoir of Media Essential Ingredients to garnish the contents of prospective media outlets eying him.
“I wish him long life and prosperity in sound health and wealth in his future. engagements.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting