16-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham, has gone public with his 15-year-old girlfriend, Bliss Chapman.
The duo were spotted walking hand-in-hand at the Reading branch of the epic rock festival on Sunday August 29.
While Cruz wore a ‘90s style shell suit jacket and oversized check trousers, Bliss wore a thick jumper designed by Justin Bieber over a floral minidress. They also looked ready to dance the day away at the event which included performances from Stormy and Mabel across the bank holiday weekend.
Cruz is the youngest son of 46-year-old David and 47-year-old Victoria, and Bliss is the daughter of nutritionist and ex-model Rosemary Ferguson.
Bliss was also one of the bridesmaids at Kate Moss’s wedding to Jamie Hince in 2011. And while this is the first time Cruz and Bliss have been seen in public as a couple, they have been linked since July last year.
Cruz shared highlights from his time at the music event via Instagram, including a video of him dancing enthusiastically to the music of British rapper Slowthai.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign