Davido has given an update on his N250million donation to orphanages across Nigeria.
In a post shared on his Instagram page this afternoon, the singer updated that he has added his personal N50 million donation to the N200 million donated by his friends. He shared a screenshot of his account balance showing N250, 000.
In a statement he released over the weekend, the singer says every dime will be given to orphanages across the country. A 5-man committee has been set up to oversee the disbursement of the funds.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries