A veteran Nigerian musician, entertainer, and songwriter, Mr. Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly called D’banj has been appointed by the Nigerian Export-Import Bank as its brand ambassador.
The deal/partnership was signed on Tuesday according to a post on the bank’s instagram.
The deal comes off the bank’s Women and Youth Export Facility (WAYEF) and the Small and Medium Enterprise Export Facility (SMEEF) initiatives aimed at empowering women and young creatives in the entrepreneurial sector.
Sources told ROYAL NEWS that the deal comes off several weeks of deliberation and advisory consultation with the D’bank who is also called the ‘Kokomaster’ in repositioning the values and vision of the bank in the wider society.
The latest deal has added to the ‘Kokomaster’s’ growing list of endorsements and partnerships in the entrepreneurial sector. D’banj has also shown uncommon dexterity and depth as a musician and a shrewd entrepreneur with a sense of corporate responsibility.
D’banj, took to social media to announce his partnership with the bank. He described the deal/partnership as an opportunity to make ‘an impactful difference in the lives of women and young creatives.’
He wrote: “It is a Banga! Yours truly secures a partnership deal with NEXIM BANK as a BRAND AMBASSADOR as we commence campaign for the bank’s newly launched products; the Women and Youth Export Facility (WAYEF) and the Small and Medium Enterprise Export Facility (SMEEF).Together, we can make an impactful difference in the industrial lives of our women and young creatives nationwide and beyond. Oooshhee!”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport