This is to commemorate his 15th anniversary on the throne of the Sultanate, according to a congratulatory message issued by the Minister’s aide, Mohammed AbdulKadir.
He congratulated Sultan Abubakar for his eloquent demonstration of astute Leadership capability and capacity in promoting a peaceful and virile nation.
He described the Sultan who is the President General, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs as an uncommon bridge builder, a highly detrabalised Nigerian and an embodiment of peace.
Magashi expressed delight that the religeous leader in the last 15 years of his enthronement has been relentlessly and selflessly walking -the – Talk in contributing to the National Security dialogue, debate and defence through several scholarly presentation of papers and authoring of books that enjoyed wide circulations and readership beyond the shores of the Country.
The Minister said his peaceful reign has witnessed unprecedented transformation in Sokoto State, improved religeous tolerance in Nigeria as well as opened new vitsa of developmental strides and strives that have re-positioned the age-long highly respected Seat of the Caliphate.
He lauded Sultan’s monumental and instrumental roles in promoting Inter – religeous harmony, Peaceful Co-existence and his unwavering commitment to the upliftment of the status of the Traditional Institution in Nigeria as major stakeholders in building a virile nation.
Magashi prayed for continous good health and long reign for His Emminence Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III as he remains a shining light of a well dignified royal Father with inexhaustible passion and high pedigree in serving Almighty Allah and humanity in general.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director