The immediate past Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has finally reunite with his family in Lagos after his confinement in Nasarawa State for few days
He arrived at Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) (LOS) around 11:35 pm on Friday, March 13th, 2020.
Sanusi II was received by his children and other family members at the Quits Aviation private terminal at the airport ROYAL NEWS reports.
The deposed Emir was conveyed in a private aircraft with registration number N5500JF owned by Quits Aviation and departed the airport in a convoy of over 9 vehicles around 12:17 am on Saturday, March 14th, 2020.
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74