The immediate past Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has been moved to a new location where he expected to stay for a new life.
The new place is Awe town in Nasarawa state, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He was taken to Loko town on Monday hours after he was dethroned by the Kano State Government.
The relocation was carried out in an helicopter amid tight security.
There had been no official word on why he was relocated.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS