The Vice Chairman of KAM Industries Nigeria Limited, Alhaja Bolanle Maryam Yusuf, has been formally installed as the Erelu-Owalobo of Obbo-Ile in Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State on Saturday.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the occasion which was held at the Obbo-Ile Palace Square was in commemoration of the 25th Coronation anniversary of the Owalobo, Oba Rufus Olusegun Adebayo and the event was witnessed by dignitaries from across the country.Erelu Iyadunni with Olori Afaji
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector