The District 404B2 of the International Association of Lions Clubs in collaboration with the Mercy International Medical Mission (USA) and Community Dentist on Wheel (USA) has expressed readiness to continue in its charity efforts of making life meaningful for the less privilege in the society.
In a statement issued in Ilorin at the weekend, the District 404B2 Governor, Lions Clubs International, Asiwaju Ayobola Samuel, said: “We are organizing a medical improvement outreach mission entitled: “We Care, We Serve” to be held from Wednesday 27th to Friday 30th 2017, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
According to the statement, “The event will cover; incorporating free medical, dental, diabetes, high blood pressure, eyes screening, treatment and distribution of free eyes glasses. The venue shall be Sobi Specialist hospital, Civil service hospital as well as banquet hall opposite government house, Ilorin the Kwara State capital.”
The statement however urged members of the public to take part in the programme stressing that “health is wealth”.
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair