Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy has queried Nigerians who fail to support local celebrities but prefer to follow foreign celebrities on social media.
Don Jazzy alleged that Nigerians ignore their local celebrities but like following foreign celebrities on Instagram.
Lamenting the situation on Instagram, Don Jazzy urged Nigerians to learn to support each other to grow the Naira.
In a video shared on his page, he wrote; “Some Nigerians will be like I don’t follow Nigerian celebrities with pride sef. This following of a thing no be say we Dey pay for am o. I just feel like we can support more. Buy Nigeria grow the naira. ”
He noted that Nigerian celebrities would have more support globally if Nigerians support them.
“With the numbers we have, we can be having some interesting conversations globally if we get all the support we can get. I’m just saying sha. I come in peace.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants