The Abia State Governor, Mr Okezie Ikpeazu said on Sunday that he is unaware of the whereabouts of leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu is scheduled to appear in court today for his case but he has not been seen since September 24 when military men entered his compound. In Afaraukwu, Umuahia.
Former Abia State Governor Orji Uzor Kalu, said he was reliably told that Kanu had eloped to London through Malaysia.
Read also:Gov Ahmed Congratulates new UNILORIN VC
According to The Nation speaking to reporters in Abuja at the weekend, Ikpeazu said:
“I don’t think that is a fair question. I don’t have the capacity to determine where Kanu is. I have never visited him. I have never called him on phone and he has never taken me into confidence as to what he does, where he goes.
So, those who are close to him would answer. I don’t have capacity to monitor him to know where he is, maybe journalists, through investigative journalism will know.”
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations