Reno Omokri has called on Imo indigenes not to welcome President Buhari to the state on Thursday, September 9.
The President is expected to visit the SouthEastern state on Thursday September 9, to commission some projects.
In a tweet shared on his handle, Reno said any Igbo who turns up to welcome Buhari to Imo State should be marked and made a ”political pariah forever in the state.”
The tweet reads;
”Any Igbo that turns up to welcome Buhari to Imo on Thursday should be marked. Buhari wont be in power forever. Don’t hurt or use violence on such a person. But make him a political pariah forever. Never forget what Buhari said about 5 percenters and circle in a dot!”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo