The Lagos State Police Command is yet to make an arrest concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old student of Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos.
A letter of invitation would be officially sent to the school management today, December 6.
The spokesperson of the state police command, CSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, told Daily Sun that no arrest had been made
“For now, and to the best of my knowledge, no arrest has been made, but investigation is ongoing.”Ajisebutu said
In a statement issued on Saturday, Ajisebutu said the command has launched an investigation into the death of Sylvester Oromoni. He said though the case was not officially reported to the Force, they have launched an investigation into the matter.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92