Malam Habib Umar-Amin, Spokesperson for the university, said in a statement that the fund would be used for ‘Transdisciplinary Research for Pathways to Sustainability Collaborative Research Action”.
“NRF is an agency of the South African Government created to contribute to national development by supporting, promoting and advancing research and human capacity development through funding.
“And also through the provision of necessary research infrastructure, to facilitate the creation of knowledge, innovation and development in all fields of science and technology.
This includes humanities, social sciences and indigenous knowledge.
In his reaction to the grant, FUDMA Vice Chancellor, Prof. Armaya’u Hamisu-Bichi, congratulated the university community for the feat.
Hamisu-Bichi assured the institution of his determination to continue Strengthening it for more grants, to boost staff and students’ capacity for such researchers.
He commended the university’s Directorate for Research and Development for the efforts in securing the grant and putting the name of the university in a global perspective to achieve its vision and mission.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note