He also called for more security consciousness and observance of all COVID-19 prevention protocols by citizens.
The emir made the call in an interaction with newsmen at his palace in Zaria on Friday.
Bamalli said that in festive period like this, the emirate always preached to people to be law abiding; respect the laws of the land and be security conscious stressing that “this is a trying period.
“Some miscreants always take advantage of the period to do their nefarious activities; we always call on people to be more vigilante, watchful and report any suspicious movement to the nearest authority.
“Normally, in festive period like this, people should observe all COVID-19 prevention protocols”.
The Emir said that Easter was the season in which Christians across the world commemorates the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, adding that it was also a season of love, sacrifice and prayers.
Bamalli, while wishing Christians a happy Easter celebration, called on the people to use the period and pray for the development of the Nation.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks