The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) Ilorin zonal office will today (Tuesday) arraign the immediate past Commissioner for Finance in Kwara State, Engr. Demola Banu, over alleged fraud and abuse of office.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the ex-commissioner will appear at the Federal High Court, Ilorin by 9am.
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others