Mr. Ope Saraki, cousin of the immediate past Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, will be arraigned by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) before Justice Adenike Akinpelu of a Kwara State High Court in Ilorin on Thursday (tomorrow).
Saraki was alleged on offenses bordering on diversion of government funds, as contained in a statement singed by the Head of Public Affairs Department of EFCC Ilorin zonal office, Mr. Gbenga Adewoye on Wednesday.
“The operatives of the Commission will arrive the Court at 8:30am alongside the Accused Person”, he added.
Facebook Comments Box
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign