1. Detective Assistant: This position is for O’ Level (SSCE) who are not expected to be more than 21 years.
2. Detective Inspector: This position is for applicants with National Diploma (ND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) who are not expected to be more than 25 years.
3. Assistant Detective Superintendent: This position is for applicants with First Degree and Higher National Diploma(HND) who are not expected to be more than 27 years and must be single.
Interested applicants are expected to submit:
1. Letter of Application to be addressed to: The Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – EFCC, No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.
3. Attach a passport photograph to your application.
NOTE: Application is to be submitted physically at: any EFCC zonal office
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday 22nd of January, 2020
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection