EKITI 2022: FAYEMI GIVES DEC 18 DEADLINE TO GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS TO RESIGN POSITION
Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi has directed anyone serving in his government who would like to contest the governorship primaries to tender his or her resignation latest by December 18th.
The directive was contained in a statement signed by the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Yinka Oyebode, in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday.
The development, according to the statement, became imperative in order to ensure cohesion and excellent service delivery- two major hallmarks of the administration- remain uncompromised.
In compliance with directives of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State has slated the governorship primaries for January, ahead of the June 2022 governorship election.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle