Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna State has warned his political opponents to be careful of danger for those that dared him before ended up in the grave.
Speaking at the All Progressives Congress, APC, stakeholders meeting held at the Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, he warned that he was ready to confront whoever tests his will as the leader of the party in the state.
El-Rufai and the senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani are known to be at a loggerheads over political ideologies.
According to the Governor, “I had fought with two presidents, Umaru Yar’Adua and ended up in the grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan was voted out of power and ended in Otuoke”. Read also: 27yr-old Tailor jailed for breach of trust
The former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, however, urged all warring factions of the party to sheath their swords and unite for the development of the party in the state.
“Let us forget our differences and work for the development of the party. If you are not willing to stop the fight, you should know that I am a dogged fighter.
“I implore you to tell me the wrong I did to you and I will apologize. But if it goes beyond today, I will never tender apology.” Read also: 64 million Nigerian youths are illiterate —Expert
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra