The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has appointed Engr.Suleiman Alapansanpa as the new Danmasanin Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Alapansanpa, a retired public servant is a Fellow of the Nigeria Society of Engineers, (FNSE) among other professional bodies.
He was until his appointment the Chairman of the Annual Ilorin Emirate Durbar Committee. His appointment was in recognition of his sterling qualities and aged long contributions to the Emirate.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn