Emir of Ilorin commiserate with ex-permanent Secretary, Amuda Alabi over wife’s death
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with a retired Permanent Secretary of Kwara State Ministry of Works, Alhaji Amuda Alabi, over the demise of his wife, Hajia Nimotallahi Alabi, who died on Sunday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, prayed Allah to grant the deceased forgiveness and give the entire family the fortitude to bear the great loss.
The deceased, Hajia Nimotallahi was a civil servant with the Kwara State Government before she ventured into active politics and was later elected as the Chairperson of Ifelodun Local Government Area.
While commiserating with the enitre family of the deceased, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari prayed Allah to forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her into al-janatul.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG