The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs,Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has described the demise of the Cheif Imam of Ajase-Ipo, Sheikh Muhammad Mustapha Suleiman, has a colossal loss to humanity.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari affirmed that the late cleric contributed immensely to the propagation of Islam in the ancient town of Ajase-Ipo through his uprightness, devotion and tolerance among other salient qualities.
This is contained in a condolence message issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday stressing that history will continue to be kind to late Sheikh Suleiman for all the good conducts that he exhibited during his lifetimes.
The Emir however commiserated with the Olupo of Ajase-Ipo, His Royal Majesty, Oba Ismail Yahaya Muhammed, over the exit of a forthright cleric who had by all standards proved his worth by promoting Islamic Jurisprudence in the entire Igbomina land.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also commiserated with the entire members of Ajase-Ipo Muslim Council, immediate and extended families of the deceased, friends and sympathisers within and outside the community over the unfortunate incidence.
He however prayed Allah to forgive the shortcomings of the deceased, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note