The Emir of Ilorin and chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has commiserated with the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Engr. Yakubu Danladi-Salihu, over the demise of his father, Alhaji Salihu Gwanara.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, condoled with the entire families of the deceased over the great loss of a legend.
The Emir, on behalf of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers’ Council commiserated with Engr. Danladi-Salihu, his siblings, the entire people of Gwanara Emirate Council stressing that, “The professional and political attainments of the Speaker in life is a clear reflection of the hard-work and proper parenthood by the deceased.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however urged the Speaker, his siblings and indigenes of Gwanara to find solace in the fact that the late Tafariki of Borgu Kingdom lived a meaningful life worthy of emulation as a foremost educator and community leader.
The Emir therefore prayed Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus