The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on Saturday felicitated with the Etsu Tsaragi, Alhaji Abdullahi Kpotwa Aliyu, as he clocks 30 years on the throne as the paramount ruler of his Kingdom.
This is contained in a congratulatory message signed the Emir’s spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, describing Etsu Aliyu as a forthright and worthy monarch of note with high degrees of exposure and innovations.
According to him, “As the Chairman Governing Board of the Nigerian Sugar Institute, His Royal Highness, Etsu Abdullahi Kpotwa Aliyu is an asset to the nation and he has contributed tremendously to the development of his subjects through quality leadership, preservation of culture and traditions of Tsaragi Emirate Council as well as promotion of peace and unity among inhabitants of Tsaragi community and its environs.
“On the occasion of his 30th coronation anniversary, I join well wishers to celebrate with him and pray that Almighty Allah should continue to strengthen him and elongate his reign on the throne for the good of humanity in general and comfort of the people of Tsaragi community in particular.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore appealed to the people of Tsaragi community and beyond to continue to pray and support Etsu Aliyu in order to achieve more for his people both home and abroad .
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Kwara govt collaborates with NDLEA to fight drug abuse