The monarch specially condoled the Abdulrazaq’s family, the widow of the deceased, Hajia Raliat Abdulrazaq, the executive governor of Kwara State, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, his siblings over the great loss.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the monarch described late A.G.F Abdulrazaq as an accomplished legal icon whose records as the first Senior Advocate of Nigeria, (SAN) in the northern region put Ilorin commumity in the global map as a city with people of high substance and values.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however urged the governor and the entire Abdulrazaq’s family to find solace in the fact that the late sage lived a remarkable life worthy of emulation.
He prayed that Allah should forgive his misdeeds and grant him Al-janatul firdaos.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note