The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has commiserated with the entire Kano Emirate Council over the death of its Secretary, Alhaji Mahmud Aminu Bayero.
In a condolence message issued on Thursday by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described the loyalty displayed by the deceased as a former Principal Private Secretary to the late Emir Ado Bayero and later as the Secretary to Emirate Council as unprecedented and firm.
In his condolence message, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari said: “I join the entire global citizens to commiserate with His Royal Highness, the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, and the entire Kano traditional council over the death of Alhaji Mahmud Aminu Bayero.
“His death is so painful and shocking but all his good deeds and steadfastness towards the smooth running of the ancient palace of Kano and beyond will not be forgotten hurriedly. I pray for him to meet the forgiveness and mercies of Almighty Allah and I pray that God will grant his immediate and extended families, Kano Emirate Council as well as the entire humanity the fortitude to bear the great loss.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal