The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has commiserated with the entire Kano Emirate Council over the death of its Secretary, Alhaji Mahmud Aminu Bayero.
In a condolence message issued on Thursday by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described the loyalty displayed by the deceased as a former Principal Private Secretary to the late Emir Ado Bayero and later as the Secretary to Emirate Council as unprecedented and firm.
In his condolence message, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari said: “I join the entire global citizens to commiserate with His Royal Highness, the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, and the entire Kano traditional council over the death of Alhaji Mahmud Aminu Bayero.
“His death is so painful and shocking but all his good deeds and steadfastness towards the smooth running of the ancient palace of Kano and beyond will not be forgotten hurriedly. I pray for him to meet the forgiveness and mercies of Almighty Allah and I pray that God will grant his immediate and extended families, Kano Emirate Council as well as the entire humanity the fortitude to bear the great loss.”
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling