The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has expressed deep sadness over the death of some students who lost their lives along Yauri-Jega road in Kebbi State.
Alhaji Sulu-Gamabri who described the incidence as a great loss to intellectualism, scholarship and humanity at large condoled with the parents of the deceased over the colossal loss.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir noted that, “Again, the nation was hited with another catastrophe because the deceased were promising youths and leaders of Nigeria’s future. They left their respective homes in search for knowledge in order to combat the incessant ignorance, youths restiveness and social vices in the land.
“The incidence is so annoying, disturbing and heartbreaking. I commiserate with their families and the entire Kwarans over the great loss. May Almighty Allah be with their families and give them the heart to accept the unfortunate incidence with strong faith”.
While commiserating with the national leadership of the Ilorin Emirate Youths Development Association, (IEYDA), the Ilorin Emirate Student Union, (IESU), National Association of Kwara State Students, (NAKSS), and the government and people of Kwara state over the incidence, the Emir appealed to motorists to be careful while driving in order to curb future occurrence.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC